The Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along Video 3 is ready.
Ambleside by Moda Fabric
- One Jelly Roll (40 strips that measure 2-1/2 x 44)
- 4-1/2 Yards of Backing Fabric
- 1/2 Yard of Binding Fabric
- Quilt measures: 54 x 63
In Video #3:
- Pick up where we left off in video 2 and sew to the end.
- When you reach the end use scissors to cut across.
- Take both ends and place them right sides facing together and sew down the right side with a 1/4 inch seam (all the way to the end). Keep seams flat if you can.
- Repeat Step 2 and 3 for a total of five times.
If you are reading this in your email …. please visit my website to access the video.
If you have any questions please post them on our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group … or here on this post.