Missouri Quilt Company
I’m thrilled to share that I drove to Missouri Star Quilt Company today!!
I live about 90 minutes away and this was my first trip … but it will not be my last!!!
It was so amazing and I can’t wait to go back!
I began at the main shop that I’ve been told will only be the welcome center in the future (June maybe). I did not take a picture of the inside (under construction a little) but I did make a purchase.
Next I crossed the street and visited …..
- Machine Shed – bought some thread
- Licensed to Sew – almost bought Chase some Star Wars fabric
- Penney’s Quilt Shop – bought some Moda solid Jelly Rolls
- Kids & Baby Quilt Shop – bought a lot!!!
- Modern Fabric Quilt Shop – bought a few items
- Backing Shop
- Seasonal Shop – wanted to buy something but held back for next time!
- MansLand – took a peek inside … there were actually men in there 🙂
- Batik Boutique – walked in but did not purchase
Here’s my haul …..
My next picture is one my favorites (I’m kicking myself that I didn’t take my real camera). All that fabric in one place … I sure wish I lived closer! But I know ….. I’m blessed to be driving distance from them.
My last picture is one I took for Chase … he is a huge Star Wars fan and when I saw the Storm Trooper … I had to take a picture.
Sadly I did not see Jenny in any of the stores … maybe next time I will ask.
I’d like to end with ….. their customer service was awesome! Every single person that worked there was so very lovely and I even chatted with a couple of them about the Royals.