After three months of eating horribly (lots of soup, bread and pasta) I’ve decided I need to focus on my food choices again!!!
I started last night with this simple dish I’m calling Keto Shrimp …. which basically means if you’re following the keto diet you can eat this!!
I may have seen it called Keto Friendly Shrimp or Skinny Shrimp.
We buy our pre-cooked shrimp at Sams (big bag) and here’s how I made it but remember if you’re using raw shrimp the cook time will be different!
- Peel and wash 1-1/2 pounds of pre-cooked shrimp.
- Dry shrimp with a paper towel and add to a baking tray or cookie sheet (I cover with foil to make the clean up easy!!).
- Sprinkle on Italian Seasoning, Salt and Pepper.
- Spiral cut or slice thinly a Lemon and place around shrimp.
- Melt one stick of butter and pour around shrimp.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (depends on your oven).
It’s quick and easy to make! It tastes yummy and it’s allowed on the Keto Diet!
If you try it let me know!