Raw Edges Square Quilt – Video 2
Raw Edges Square Quilt – Quilt Along Video 2
- Open Layer Cake and place the Squares on your Design Wall (you can use the floor or a bed).
- Place Charm squares on the Layer Cake Squares.
- Label each row. You will have 6 blocks across and 7 blocks down.
- Use Glue Stick and add Charm Square to the middle of the Layer Cake Square. You can use the Five & Dime Ruler by Kansas Troubles Quilters.
- Sew a 1/4 seam on every charm square.
- Click here to watch Video One.
If you would like to participate in our Quilt Alongs or ask questions please join our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group.