The Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along Video 1 is ready.
Ambleside by Moda Fabric
- One Jelly Roll (40 strips that measure 2-1/2 x 44)
- 4-1/2 Yards of Backing Fabric
- 1/2 Yard of Binding Fabric
In this video:
- Unroll Jelly Roll and keep the strips in the order they arrived.
- Trim salvage on the end of each strip.
- Cut 18 inches off the very last strip.
If you are reading this in your email …. please visit my website to access the video.
In our next video we’ll sew the strips together (please wait if you’ve not done this type of quilt …. the strips are not sewn together the way you think).
If you have any questions please post them on our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group … or here on this post.