The Jelly Roll Race Quilt Along Video 4 is ready.
Ambleside by Moda Fabric
- One Jelly Roll (40 strips that measure 2-1/2 x 44)
- 4-1/2 Yards of Backing Fabric
- 1/2 Yard of Binding Fabric
- Quilt measures: 54 x 63
In Video #4:
- Now that our quilt top is complete we need to check it for holes and trim all the threads.
- Measure for backing and binding fabric using the Robert Kaufmann Quilting Calculator (app on iPhone).
- Press your Quilt and use Starch.
- Take the Quilt Top, Backing Fabric, Binding Fabric to a long arm quilter to complete.
- Optional: If you want a label on the back of your quilt, also take it to the long arm quilter.
Here’s a picture of the quilt … please ignore the wrinkles! I did not have time to iron this round of quilts … next time I will be sure to take pictures before I wash them.
- Click here for Supply List.
- Click here to watch Video 1.
- Click here to watch Video 2.
- Click here to watch Video 3.
If you have any questions please post them on our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group … or here on this post.