Lulu Roses Quilt Along Video
Click here to download and print the tutorial.
Lulu Roses Quilt Along Video #5
- Set your seams and press them. Press your seams to the dark side.
- Place row 2 right sides together to row 1, pin it and sew with a 1/4 seam.
- Repeat with rows 3 & 4, 5 & 6 and then add row 7 at the end. Once you’ve sewn all two rows together then sew all of them together.
- Add sashing to the left of row 1, pin and sew it.
- Add sashing to the top of the Quilt and the bottom, pin and sew it with a 1/4 seam.
- Measure your quilt for the Backing Fabric, Batting and Binding Fabric.
It measures 59 x 67 and will need 4-5/8 yards of Backing Fabric (& Batting) and 1/2 yard of fabric for the Binding.
Next up … I’ll be taking it to my longarm quilter to finish!
- Click here to watch Video #1
- Click here to watch Video #2
- Click here to watch Video #3
- Click here to watch Video #4
Click here for the supply list.
p.s. Join our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group to participate in our Quilt Alongs.