Lulu Roses Quilt Along Video 2
Lulu Roses Quilt Along Video #2
Click here for the supply list.
- Watch this video from beginning to end and then start cutting (to make sure you understand).
- Make sure the grain of fabric is going in the same direction (see video).
- Open your Jelly Roll and set aside 20 strips for the Sashing.
- Cut 49 pieces that measure 2-1/2 x 6-1/2 (it already measures 2-1/2 so you only have to cut it 6-1/2). You get six out of one Jelly Roll strip so you will need 9 strips but you’ll only make one cut on the 9th piece.
- Determine your first row and label it with numbered pins or post it notes.
Next up … we’ll be sewing the rectangles to the bottom of the squares (but not on the bottom row).
p.s. Join our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group to participate in our Quilt Alongs.