Halloween Bricks Quilt Along Part 4
- The Quilt top is complete and it’s ready to be measured for the longarm quilter. I use the Robert Kaufman Quilting Calculator app on my iPhone. Check with your longarm quilter for the overage needed.
- Trim all the extra threads, check for holes and press your quilt (using steam or starch).
To make the Halloween Bricks Quilt you will need:
- 7 Fat Quarters
- 1 Jelly Roll – that coordinates with your fabric
- Backing Fabric – 4-3/4 yards (more if you make a larger quilt)
- Binding Fabric – 1/2 yard
- Matching Thread
- I will have my quilt finished by my longarm quilter and she provides the batting.
- Basic Sewing supplies (scissors, sewing machine, etc)
The Fabric I’m using is: LOST & FOUND HALLOWEEN FAT QUARTER BUNDLE
MY MIND’S EYE FOR RILEY BLAKE DESIGNS
- Quilt Measures: 48-1/2 x 73-1/2
- Quilt is: 7 Rectangles Across and 6 Rectangles Down
- Fabric needed: 7 Fat Quarters & White Jelly Roll + backing and binding fabric
- Halloween Rectangles measure: 5 x 10
- 35 White Strips measure 2-1/2 x 5
- White Sashing – 20 Strips (44 x 2-1/2)
p.s. Join our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group to ask questions during our Quilt Along.