Raw Edges Square Quilt – Video 3
Raw Edges Square Quilt – Quilt Along Video 3
- Make sure the grain of fabric in each square is going in the same direction. Please see video for a better explanation! Your seams will line up a lot better if you do this step.
- Start with row one and place block one to block two with the right sides facing together and sew a 1/4 seam (I back stitch).
- Repeat with all the rows.
- Press the seams, it’s your decision … you can press them open or you can alternate each row and press them it to the left on one row and press it to the right on the next row. Alternate each row if you press them to the left or right.
- Take row one and row two and place them right sides together, line up the seams and pin.
- Sew it at a 1/4 seam. Repeat the same with row three and four and five and six.
If you would like to participate in our Quilt Alongs or ask questions please join our Chic n Scratch Quilt Along Facebook Group.